A starting point to responsive web design!
A lightweight (2kb) micro-framework, elegant & minimalistic CSS3 grid system, made with only three main classes and 12 columns. It`s very easy to use and understand, pre-packed with some extra css helpers for mobile devices.
Adapt to any screen size, including fluid media; images and video and pre-configured with 4 breakpoints, just to make your job easier.
Sublime text Snippets.
Include in the package: PSD Template, HTML5 starting point file for fast development and two Sublime Text snippets for CSS grid and HTML file.
Mobile Menu Optimized.
Using head.js(optional) to load others libs.
Design for the future
- Very Lightweight and simple (2kb).
- Only 12 columns and 1 container.
- Optimized for mobile devices.
- Includes 4 breakpoints for the most common resolutions (320, 480, 768, 1024).
- Fits any screen size, even in screens of 32 inches or more.
- Using Zepto.js with jQuery fallback.
- Low learning curve to use.
How to Use.
- Download the package.
- Unzip and rename the folder to your choice.
- That's All...
- Just place your code on index.html.
- Have fun and play with columms.
- Get more infos on Github.
TOOLS & Tutorials.
Sublime Text Snippets check it out.
WISHLIST FOR NEXT UPDATES:
- Website in Portuguese Version.
- Add a micro js library for front-end components.
Contribute with us
Please welcome. We do not claim to be the best, we are just trying to help an open web and free, so feel free to test, send bugs, suggestions and contribute with code to improve this tool.
Contact us at: We rely on the help of all, thank you!
Hello and welcome
My name`s Fernando Monteiro, i`m a Ux Designer and Front-end developer living in Brazil.
You can ready more about me on: